Saturday, December 29, 2018

On time and PvP

Seems a lot of players have problems with PvP. Problems with not being able to fire off charge attacks rather than making a great team.

Are you one of them?

Quick way to find out. Try out your party against one of the three team leaders. Get a feeling of how long it takes to power up your charge attack.

It should take about the same time in a real PvP duel against another player. If it doesn't something's wrong.

Now I'm sitting on a Samsung Galaxy S9, so what works for me might not work for you.

I open up google (or chrome) and search for the web-site 'time.is'. If my clock is off by more than one second I fix it. One single day is all it takes for my clock to get offset by a second.

My way of doing it might be overkill, but it's worked 100% of the times for me. I go to 'settings' and scroll down to 'general settings'. From there I pick 'date and time', turn off 'automatic time' and turn it on again. After that I restart the entire phone.

You could probably install one of of several apps that syncs your clock, but I just don't like installing an infinite amount of apps on my phone, so I use the primitive method above.

No comments:

Post a Comment