Monday, December 11, 2017

Battle parties

It took me a while, with not so little help from people around me, to understand how the new battle parties work.

Clicking up the pokemon interface you now have three headers instead of two. The uppermost left gives you the opportunity to predefine up to five parties.

Just test it out. There are a few interface glitches, but after some swearing you'll have yourself a party or two.

Nota bene, you can't add a fainted pokemon into a party.


Now what? I have my nifty party for attacking gyms and another for ho oh raids.


I haven't tried this for boss raids, but I've tested it for normal gym combat. After you decide to fight the gym you're faced with the usual inane pick that the game makes of you. Swipe to the left and your predefined parties will turn up in the reverse order you created them in.


No more digging up the fighting type pokemon you want for almost every gym you encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment