Monday, June 12, 2017

The fire and ice week is almost here

So, what to do?


Grabbing XP

If you're interested in that extra XP, leave that PoGo Plus at home You want to catch manually to get the bonuses.

The XP bonuses are keyed to first throws, curve balls and placing a nice, great or excellent ball.

If you've rebuilt the pidgey storage you depleted during the last XP-event, well, at least Lucky Eggs are half price. While you won't get more XP for mass evolving you'll do so for cheaper.


Extra XP is fine and everything, but I'm after the mons!

I've been looking for lapras, but I don't see it mentioned. Still hoping since it's an ice-type after all. Apart from lapras there really isn't anything fun in the ice departement.

Charizard for those of you who are still lacking a good one for bragging rights. Typhlosion for the same reason. Houndoom might get the candy reserve for pushing one a bit.

For the collector I guess there's always ninetails.

Did I forget flareon? No, I didn't. Eevee isn't a fire type pokemon, and I doubt the streets will become flooded by eevee evolves.

If you're unlucky you'll get swamped by slugma again.


What to aim for?

I'd go for charmander, cyndaquil, houndour, and if they do spawn more often, lapras.

Maybe vulpix if I didn't already have enough candy to push my best ninetails should such a day ever arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment